Given our intention to produce educational experiences that enable a “responsible adoption of MentalTech, we use this space to detail a number of educational offerings we have historically and are currently producing.
Current Educational Experiences
The MentalTech and StressTech Literacy Series are programs we are developing to address a gap we see in the level of technology knowledge that exists among consumer, caregivers, and professionals. We are developing two versions of this series,
- StressTech for consumers & caregivers working to maintain their mental wellness and
- MentalTech for professionals, consumers and caregivers working with mental illness. This series is out to address three questions:
- what digital tech options are available in the marketplace?
- how does one choose the best among available options for their particular digital lifestyle?
- how does one work best with the health and social care systems to integrate digital tech into their care?
Sign up for our recently launched StressTech Introduction Webinar which we run online weekly!
Historic Educational Experiences
- 2019 Mental Health Wearables – AnxietyTech Conference – August 2019 – New York, NY
- 2018 MentalPharma + MentalTech – experiMental Conference – November 2018 – San Francisco, CA
- 2018 Digital Mental Health Landscape – Digital Innovation in Mental Health – July 2018 – London, UK
- 2016 Digital Mental Health + Mental Health Wearables – National University of Singapore – March 2016 – Singapore
- 2015 Digital Mental Health Innovation Challenge – April 2015 – New York, NY
We love to deliver these talks, and other customized talks as talks and workshops so please reach to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to engage us to add value to your event experience.